Tuesday 3 May 2016

The Party

Party
  1. Getting there
  2. Trying the activities
  3. The waterslide


A Simple Hi as i sore Alisi here's your present i gave to her. Along with her 3 pairs of converses we quickly got ready to go to action world. we got in the car pumping our music as we were all excited to get there we finally got there we walked in “squeal” we shouted i'm going on that i said first i'm going on the tightrope i made my way up the ladder and steadily walked across i made it to the middle but fell there i was laughing saying i’m going again.


I went up the ladder one more time to prove that i could make it across to the other side i made it i excitedly jumped so then i tried to get back again but then i fell again so i tried another activity  it was the bomb jump so what you had to do was jump off the tall bounce castle but you had to do a bomb too. I tried it it was entertaining for me i do it about 6 or 7 times it was really enjoyable it was getting really hot and there was a waterslide i couldn't wait for.


I went up the hill to go on the water slide .i finally got up there then i caught my breath then i went down rapidly with this bump right in front of me i was nervous because. it might hurt me so i turned then i went backwards down which was very pleasantly. fun so i zoomed down i was nearly got to the end i tried to stand up but i just couldn't  i tried so many times but no accomplishment happened. Then it was the end of the day it was home time before we left we got luxurious.  ice blocks the ice block was running down my hand like it was having a race then we stippled off home.


By jayda

No comments:

Post a Comment